Are you searching for the perfect gift for your teacher? Chip-in with the other parents in your class, and order them a Scrip-Certificate!
Please come to BCS Fall Clean-Up Day and help rake leaves into the street on Saturday morning, December 5th from 9-10:30am at Hollyrood and 10-11:30am at Fernwood (no RCP clean-up this time).
You can order magazine subscriptions and other items anytime online and the BCS PTA will get 40% of the proceeds.
To shop, click here and use school ID #: 2691483
Take your bottles and cans to QFC (
What do you do? Bag your recycling, hand it to one of the courtesy clerks at QFC between 4:00 and 8:00pm on Saturday -- and let them know the refund money is for Beverly Cleary School. They count the bottles and cans for you and give BCS cash money. It's that easy.
If you have Fred Meyer Rewards card, link it our school. You do this by
1) going to www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards,
2) creating an online account (if you don’t have one already) connected to your Fred Meyer Rewards Card, and
3) linking your account to Beverly Cleary School PTA. Every time you shop at Fred Meyer and use your Rewards card, Beverly Cleary PTA will automatically get a contribution from Fred Meyer, at no additional cost to you.
To give our school a kick-back at no cost to you while shopping on Amazon you need to:
1) go to smile.amazon.com and login to your regular Amazon account (or create one if you don’t have an account),
2) choose the Beverly Cleary School PTA as your recipient charity, and
3) remember to go to the smile.amazon webpage to order off Amazon (it doesn’t help our school if you go to the regular Amazon page even by linking from our webpage).
It can be hard to remember to go to the smile.amazon webpage to order off Amazon. If you bookmark smile.amazon it will help you remember. People who use the Chrome browser can install a plugin that will automatically redirect all amazon.com pages to smile.amazon.com. Every time you purchase something off Amazon using the “smile” page, BCS PTA gets a 0.5% contribution, a cost to Amazon merchants, not you.