BCS Fall Foundation Campaign
Our theme this year is “Help Fill Our Thanks Bank.” The generosity of this community is incredible! The last two years have been very successful; we raised more than $25,000 for the 2015-16 school year, and $29,200 for the current school year. However, as with every year, we reset to zero every July after we turn the money over to PPS for distribution to our school’s accounts and the district-side Equity Fund. With more than 860 students currently and no boundary changes for the 2017-18 school year, it’s clear Principal Ferraro will need significant support from the Foundation going forward to maintain current staffing levels.
This year, the Help Fill Our Thanks Bank Fall Campaign will be a competition between classrooms with the goal for every family (teachers can participate too!) to participate in giving. It doesn’t matter what the amount is – the goal is to make sure every family knows their contribution helps, regardless of the amount.
- CHECKS: payable to the “Beverly Cleary School Foundation,” please leave them with school secretaries on any BCS campus
- CREDIT CARD: click HERE to make your donation
THANKS BANK DETAILS:
- The campaign is scheduled to run from today- . The goal is to raise $30,000.
- Help your child’s class earn up to 10 entries into the Thanks Bank drawing (one for every 10% classroom participation). For example, if 54% of families make contributions, the class will receive five entries in the drawing.
- There will be two prizes: 1st prize is $500, 2nd prize is $250 toward items for the classroom. The drawing will take place on .
- Families with multiple children only need to donate once. Each child’s classroom will receive credit for the single donation.
- All contributions are 100% TAX DEDUCTIBLE and make excellent nonprofit contribution gifts for the holidays.
- Consider a gift through your company’s MATCHING GIFT program. The Foundation is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization and is eligible for almost all corporate matching programs.
It’s hard to imagine what our world will look like, but it isn’t hard to know what our school will be like if we continue to give. Please join us in building a strong Foundation for all BCS students and staff – any amount makes a difference!